Mediterranean Collection by SLEEK – Monaco Palette

Hey girlies, I hate being as busy as I have been today, especially on a Friday although the day has gone quick I’ve missed the banter on Twitter and catching up with blogs.

As soon as I saw this collection was coming out I knew I had to get it. This is my 4th palette by Sleek and as usual the shadows are all extremely pigmented and a dream to work with. Below is a quick EOTD using Washed Ashore, Sunset, Moors Treasure and Humming bird.





Top Row, Left to Right:
Bamboo, Aquamarine, Midnight Garden, Sunset, Washed Ashore, Magenta Madness
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
Summer Breeze, Sand Walker, Kiwi Zest, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird, Moors Treasure

Flash on

Flash off



Another little thing that I like about this palette is on the front it actually says ‘Mediterranean Palette’ unlike the rest of them which are blank, I know it’s not a major ‘thing’ but I can see me adding more of these to my collection so it makes it easier to identify out of my stash!

I had a look at the blush and lip gloss that comes with this pallete but to be honest they didn’t appeal to me and I didn’t want to get them just to have them and probably not use them.

Sleek really have done it again with this palette and I can’t wait to do some full FOTD/N’s with the Monaco palette

Did any of you girlies manage to pick it up too?