OPI Vodka and Caviar - Yes please!!

Hello lovelies, just a quick post to show you what nail varnish I have been rocking at work before I went away.



Vodka and Caviar is a gorgeous blue toned red which shows up so bright in my photos with the flash on. From my pics you can see that the application might have needed 3 coats on some nails but unless you looked really close you couldn’t tell. The macro function on my camera picks up everything!

Would you believe this is the only nail varnish by OPI that I own! What others can you recommend? Please let me know in the comments below.

I’m in love with coral toned things at the minute but my Rimmel 60 seconds Coral polish (seen HERE) isn’t quite the right colour. I know OPI have one called My Chihuahua Bites, maybe when I come back from my hols I will look into this one.


♥ I'm away on my hols until 4th July but will reply to all your lovely comments on my return ♥