Holiday Nail Polishes and say Hello to my liittle friends!

Afternoon you bunch of hotties! This afternoon I give you the nail varnishes I will be taking away with me to Turkey on Sunday.


Left to right
Barry M Berry Ice Cream
Barry M Bright Pink (I don’t give this enough love!)
Nail Inc Haymarket (forgot how lovely this is)
Rimmel 60 seconds Coralicious
Nail Inc Candy Orange

Sorry about my dry cuticles *note to self, must remember cuticles*

For this cute picture I used the polishes above then Konad white for the whites of the eyes and Vendetta (♥) by Chanel for the pupils, I don’t own a black polish. I also used a dotting tool that I got off eBay.


Vendetta is another polish that I didn’t show much love last year. Look how gorgeous it looks in the bottle!


Are any of my holiday polishes in your favs too?