Virgin Isle Crème Colour Base – MAC

Afternoon gorgeous gals! A few weeks back Sinead from Dainty Dollymix had a blog sale over at her fab blog and I was lucky enough to be on Twitter at the right time she tweeted to say it was up.

I have been waiting for Virgin Isle to come back in stock on MAC for ages and had heard that it was becoming a Pro item. I phoned the Pro store on Carnaby Street and they said that it was out of stock. I was outbid at the last minute on eBay for it too, so you could say I wanted it baaaad!
I was so pleased that I got in there first with the blog sale and that Sinead had only used it a couple of times (maybe even just swatched it, I can’t remember)

Enough babbling, here it is in all its gorgeous orangeyness (yes it is a word!) and a few shots of some ol’ model I picked up, she could have made more effort! Haha I am no model!


Flash

No flash



Who else managed to pick this up before it disappeared of the MAC website?