My first You Tube video!

Afternoon my beauts! I have been thinking about doing a You Tube video for sometime now and finally took the plunge at the weekend. Whilst Darren was watching Top Gear I set myself up in the bathroom, of all places, which at 8pm had the most light in it. I had done a trial run the day before whilst I had the flat to myself but I just laughed at the camera, got a bit sweaty and tongue tied and told myself I'm no Tess Daly! (TV Presenter).

I had words with myself the next day and managed to mumble through 3 mins of video. I had no idea how to edit etc so spent my lunch break Monday and Tuesday trying to figure it out.

Anyway here it is. I realise the quality isn't amazing. I've had my camera for over 3 years now and I'm due an ungrade. Can anyone suggest any good cameras for uploading vids to YT?



Comment, rate and subscribe! It would make my day, I would of course sub back :)