Duty Free Treats = Happy Days!

Afternoon lovers! This is just a quick post to show you what I picked up at Duty Free before I boarded the plane to Turkey.

MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick – I have wanted this for what seems like forever! I finally picked it up and I am loving it. Bit of a sad story though, I wore it once on holiday (I didn’t get a pic though damn it!). I wore it once because on the second day we were there I burnt my lips and for the rest of the holiday used an entire small pot of Vaseline trying to get them better so I could wear it again. I don’t think any lipstick looks nice with chapped lips. Mine were bordering on scabs they were that bad. Sorry for the gross image you now have! Haha!

MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish - This is just gorgeous, I really wantedto add one of these to my collection and the only other one that was there was Gold Deposit but this one really got me. It looks gorgeous as a highlight. I also applied some down the centre of my legs along the shin to add a touch of shine and try to elongate/slim my legs a bit.

Chanel Vitalumiere in shade 20 – I have Pro Lumiere and I’m a massive fan of this foundation however I have heard amazing things about this so picked up a 20 for the summer whilst I’m a little ‘bronzed’. It’s still a tad too light for me at the minute but my tan is fast fading (boo hoo!) I have my Bourjois bronzer to hand though (the chocolate looking one).

MAC 109 Brush – I got this for application of bronzer round the back of the cheekbones and on top of the forehead etc. A great brush and I have used it daily ever since.

MAC Phloof! Eyeshadow – I bought this in the pot as they didn’t have the refill but can’t report on it because I used my Naked Palette whilst out there. It’s a beautiful shade though and I’m excited to try it now I’m back.

Duo Eyelash Glue – Self explanatory.

Below are some swatches and now that I am back and my lips have healed I will do a FOTD post featuring Vegas Volt very soon!

Sorry for poor quality pic, this was taken in the airport before my scampi and chips came! haha

Top Row:- Vitalumiere (left) Soft and Gentle
Bottom Row:- Vegas Volt and Phloof!

Flash off

It’s great to be back and blogging I’ve missed it!

Do any of you have some of the things I picked up? Are you Vitalumiere lovers too?