NOTD – Nails Inc – Sydney Street

Afternoon lovelies! Apologies for being a bit slack with the posts this week, I was away for a family ‘do at the weekend so didn’t have time to take photos/do any make up looks etc. But I am back and ready to rock again. I’m hoping to do a couple of videos too this weekend for my You Tube channel so look out for those!

Darren’s ♥ cousin Chrissy ♥ works in Nails Inc and was kind enough to give me a few polishes, first up is Sydney Street, this is a gorgeous dark purple with a shimmer through it. I wore it the weekend and had a couple of compliments on it.





I’ve looked on the Nails Inc website but can’t find this polish so I think it may have been limited edition. Sorry about that.

Can you believe how long my nails are? See what a bit of sun does to them! If only they would stay like this, since taking this photo at the weekend I have chipped 2 of them! Typical!

Do any of you own this polish? I might buy Lexington Avenue next it looks gorgeous!


Lexington Avenue