Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream

Hey girlies, I’m sorry for my lack of posts this week. It’s my first week back and I had a load of emails to get through plus an audit today, which I got 100% for btw! *happy dance*


Some of you will already have heard of this cream, it’s taking the beauty community by storm at the minute. I heard of it through Nic of Pixiwoo. It was roughly November time when they first mentioned it on one of their videos and it was around this time that I resembled a puff pastry sheet! I marched to Boots the very next day to get my own and I’ve not looked back since. Like Nic, I too suffer from dry skin on my face and nothing was working for me. A combination of the heating on at home, cold weather outside and a lack of drinking anything but Tea had taken its toll on my skin.

I have since got my Mum ♥ and my sister ♥ hooked on it too, the only downside to it being so popular is that it has been constantly out of stock on the Boots website for months! This product isn’t cheap it retails at £7.65 for a 50ml tube but a little goes a long way, I am now on my 3rd tube.

I use this in the morning under my foundation which I find I don’t have any problems with, some say it’s a little heavy for under foundation but I quite like the slip it gives.

What they say
“Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream is an innovative new therapy specially formulated to intensively nourish and help repair your skins natural barrier. Oilatum Natural Face Cream is suitable for dry and sensitive skin and is free from fragrances, preservatives and emulsifiers.”

Just a quick tip, do not throw away your tube without cutting it in half like me, when I thought I couldn’t get any more out of it I snipped it in half and got another week!


Long live Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream! It’s the dogs danglies!

Have any of you jumped on this bandwagon too? What are your thoughts?