Ho ho ho Green Giant! FOTN

Hey dollz! I loved doing this 'colour’ look; I’ve stayed quite safe up until now, with neutrals and natural FOTD/N’s. At College last week we got to choose two free products that my tutor Karen had been sent from my face cosmetics. I chose a small green palette mainly because I always stick to the same colours and wanted to try something different. 3 words! I. LOVE. IT.!




Flash on

Flash off

Rubbish picture from my phone, battery died on my camera

Face
MAC F&B C3
Benefit Coralista Blush
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Rhapsody in Two to highlight
MAC MSF in Medium

Eyes
NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
3 colours from My face cosmetics green palette
Sleek matte black for outer V
Sleek two matte browns for brows
L’Oreal Superliner
Stila Onyx black pencil for waterline

Lips
MAC Stone Lip liner
MAC Hue Lipstick
MAC Prrr Lipglass

The colour payoff was so good from the palette I’m so chuffed I picked up this palette and will be looking out for my face cosmetics in the future.

Have any of you got any my face cosmetics? Where are they available? Am I imagining it or have I seen them in Boots?