MAC and Clinique Haul

Hey dollz! On Tuesday I checked my bank balance and saw that I wasn’t as poor as I thought I would be so skipped along London Bridge to House of Fraser with the wind in my hair and a smile on my face!


Without flash

With flash

A sleepy looking moi at 6.55am ZZZzzzzzzzz

I have wanted Ladyblush Blushcreme for aaaaaaages, I saw it on the Goodbyes section on the MAC website and panicked a little that it wouldn’t be in stock but it was. It’s a gorgeous matte pink colour that blends well and gives me a gorgeous dewy look I am loving it! I apply mine with my fingers, dabbing it one with one then blending it out with a clean pinky.

I have about 7-8 lipsticks that I would like I had Hue and Vegas Volt in my hand and decided to go with Hue it's a gorgeous pale pink that looks nothing like the picture on the website. It's a Glaze lippie which I find are quite moisturising.


I also picked up one eyeshadow in the colour Beauty Marked which MAC describe as 'A deep blackened red with a sparkle/twilight effect'. Look out for a FOTD/N featuring this soon. Purple is probably one of my fav colours but I made a mistake and bought Mum ♥ and I Shadowy Lady which is a matte, it's the hardest shadow to blend in the world! If you have it, please help a sista out! How the eff do you blend it? Answers below please


I have Blacktrack fluidline by MAC but it has seriously dried out, I'm finding it quite hard to use now and find I have to stop half way through a stroke to load up again. I bought Clinique brush on cream liner in true black. When I asked the SA for it he said he thought it had been discontinued but found me one. I can't wait to have a go with this! Also how cute is the packaging! This is my first ever Clinqiue product and never knew they came like this. Gorgeous!

That's it for my little haul. I tried so many swatches of lipsticks in MAC. Chatterbox, Costa Chic, Vegas Volt and Impassioned all of which I want!

What are your fav lippies, I'd love to know, I'm sure they'd make it onto my list! haha!