FOTN - Featuring Girl about Town by MAC

Hey girls, Faye ♥ let me do her hair and make up for her birthday party last week. So here is the make up, I bought her Girl about Town as a birthday present and she loves it. I do too and it really suits her, it brings out her green eyes.

The pictures aren’t my finest work we were already half an hour late so I had to just take a couple of pics.




Ardell Sparkles lashes from eBay

Face
MAC Face and Body in C3
Chanel Touche Eclat in Ivory
MAC Moisture cover in NW30
MAC MSF in Medium
Matte brown from Sleek palette for brows
Coralista Blush on the cheeks

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Naked Lunch e/s
Sleek palette matte brown
MAC Blacktrack eyeliner
Ardell Sparkles eyelashes
Stila Onyx Eyeliner

Lips
MAC Girl about Town

Faye ♥ and I both agree that she needs a lip liner to go with Girl about Town, I’ve looked into this and I think Titivate by Illamasqua would be a perfect match.

Thank you for letting me do your make up Faye ♥.