FOTD - Hot pink lips

Hey dolls, sorry I've been a bit vacant from my blog this week, I've got an audit at work next week so I've had to pull my figner out and get a few jobs done. Back to the post.

I was admiring my handy work on my sister ♥ and I'm now kicking myself that I didn't get Girl about Town. It really is a gorgeous colour and maybe one that will be added in the future (very near). I had a Barry M dazzle dust near enough the same colour as Girl about Town so mixed it with a bit of vaseline and Voila homemade Girl about Town (kinda) :) You could also just use this as a lip tint, using your finger to just pat it on the lips.




Face
Chanel Pro Lumiere Shade 10
MAC MSF Medium
Benefit Coralista blush

Eyes
MAC e/s Brule
MAC e/s Naked Lunch (near tearduct)
MAC false lashes #34's

Lips
Vaseline (mix the two)

Just a quick look I knocked up at home. The spotty thing on my head is a top I cut up, I quite like it, think it needs bigger spots on it though and maybe a stiffer material, it didn't look how I thought it would!

Have a good weekend girls