Unleash the beast! Grrrrr!

Hello my beauts! This was a lot of fun to do. I saw this idea from a picture in the Pixiwoo fan photos archive on Facebook the plan was to do it on Darren ♥ but he tried the contact in and said he couldn’t take it. I knew what I wanted to do for this and knew Darren ♥ wouldn’t let me put fake lashes on him. I will be using Darren ♥ as my model in the near future so look out for that.




 
Products used
Snazaroo facepaints from eBay – yellow and brown
Some old liquid eyeliner I had
MAC 34 lash
Cheap zip from some shop with the fabric cut off the sides
Snazaroo Spirit gum from eBay (to stick on the zip)
Barry M Dazzle dust mixed with Vaseline for the lips.
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero

Ta daaaa! I really enjoyed doing this and Darren ♥ was very impressed with it too *pats self on back* lol