FOTN - Cirque du Soleil/Black and Blue

Hey dolls, just a quick post of the make up I wore on Saturday night for Cirque du Soleil. I kept it simple with a nude eyeshadow with just a bit of Twinks in the crease to add a bit of depth. I knew I would be wearing falsies so didn't want to overdo the make up.

This picture was taken before we left

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Brule e/s
MAC Twinks e/s
MAC Blacktrack eyeliner
Ardell Lashes – Demi Wispies

Face
MAC Face and Body in C3
MAC moisture cover in NW30
MAC MSF in Medium
Benefit Coralista Blush

Lips
MAC Dazzleglass in Boy Bait

This picture was taken in the toilet (as ya do!) after 2 large glasses of red wine! Natural blusher! lol

I didn’t leave myself with that much time to get ready as I tried to do my hair in heated rollers, I just can’t get it the same as when Mum♥ done it for me at Christmas. I must practice more!

I'm getting a little bit bored of the same blusher everyday/night and using the same thing on my model, any recommendations would be appreciated. I know Sleek do a good one called Rose Gold but thought that would be a bit samey to Coralista? Thank you my beauts!