Barry M Dazzle Dusts

Good evening ladies, I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend! Darren♥ and I done a spot of Christmas shopping, most of it at BHS where his Mum♥ works and gets 20% off! Whilst Darren♥ was in HMV I nipped into Boots to see if I could get my hands on this Barry M Dazzle Dust that I wanted and finally I found it! I was after No 89 – Oyster Grey it's a beautiful colour with purple undertones to it.



34  
39 
 89

I applied no 89 quickly to my left eye ontop of a bit of eyeliner as a base but in no means is this an FOTD! The purple undertones really came out on my skin. I will be doing a proper FOTD/N on my trusty model when she’s next available. Thanks Lil Sis♥



 No 89 Oyster Grey

 Barry M products are 3 for the price of 2 at the minute so I got Dazzle Dusts 34, 39 and 89 for £9. My confidence is growing using all different colours of shadows etc but still not brave enough to step outside the flat like it! I suppose that will come in time too.

Do any of you have the same dusts as me? Aren't they gorgeous!

Stacey