The good and the bad – Dry Shampoo

Afternoon girls, did you have a good weekend? I had a lovely few days. Saturday was spent with Sister and Mother in Law's to be Christmas shopping in Greenwich then Canary Wharf, we had a lovely time, even if I did spend more money on myself and Darren ♥ than others! lol. Sunday I spent with Darren ♥ on the sofa
and then a naughty chinese in the evening! Mmmmm! On with the review.

I may be one of the minorities here but I really don’t like Umberto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo, I bought it purely because Lollipop26 said it was brilliant and was an invisible spray compared to the Batiste Dry Shampoo, which can leave you looking like you have grey highlights!


Now, whilst I don’t like the skunk look, the Batiste works better for me, so good, in fact I had to buy a travel sized tin the day I used Umberto Giannini because by mid morning, it looked like I didn’t have anything on and had clearly not washed my hair! Not a good look!

Meet Colin the bubba skunk!!

Cue one travel sized tin of Batiste and I was a happy bunny again! Umberto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo will be used for back combing only at my place! It’s twice the price of the Batiste one too and the latter comes in more styles/fragrances. Boho is my fav if you're curious.

Have any of you girlies tried the Umberto Giannini Morning After Dry Shampoo? Are you a lover or a hater?

Stacey