Makeover Number 2 – My Sister Faye ♥

Afternoon my beauts! Faye let me have another go at doing a makeup look on her. I watched a Pixiwoo YT video a while ago called “Nicole Scherzinger inspired look” so had a go at doing that. I don’t own any bronzer (Hoola by Benefit will be mine!) so had to use the matte brown eyeshadow from my Storm Sleek palette. I'm a bit of a bronzer virgin to be honest, after I applied some to under Fayes cheekbones she looked like she needed a good ol' wash! lol But after some blush and highlight it looked alright.
 Full list of products used below.




I applied the false lashes a bit wonky! One is sticking up more than the other

Face
Smashbox Primer
MAC Face and Body in C3
MAC Studio Finish Concealer
MAC Moisturecover in NC30
Benefit blusher – Coralista
Highlighter – models own (Fayes)
Matte brown e/s from Storm Sleek palette

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Laura Mercier Metallic Crème e/s in Burnished Copper
Laura Mercier Metallic Crème e/s in Platinum
Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Chocolate Garnet
Lychee e/s from Sleek Good Girl Palette for highlight
2 matte brown colours from Sleek Storm palette
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
MAC False Lashes #34’s.

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil in Stone
Benefit Lipstick in Jing-a-ling

What do you think? I loved doing this look on Faye, she has beautiful smooth skin to work with and lovely big eyelids for shadow, not like my hooded eyes! I think for the next look we're going to be brave and have a play with colour, I'm thinking purples and maybe some dramatic eye liner.

Til next time sweets

Stacey