Sleek Oh So Special Palette with EOTD

Ok I’m a little bit behind with this but it has been so popular and now I know why. I had to go to a Superdrug at 7.45am to see if it was in their delivery that day! That’s how much I wanted it. I lusted over every bloggers post about it, and rightly so, I think it’s probably my favourite palette out of the lot!




It has a great mix of shimmers and mattes, after using my Storm palette for my brows for ages now I was glad to find something else to use that was slightly lighter, Boxed is the perfect brow colour for me.




Swatchies!



Top Row
Bow*, Organza, Ribbon*, Gift Basket, Glitz, Celebrate
Pamper*, Gateau, The Mall*, Boxed*, Wrapped Up*, Noir*
* = Matte


For this quick EOTD I applied UDPP all over the lid, I blended Bow all over using a MAC 227, then I applied Gateau on the lid and about 2 3rds of the way over, I then applied Wrapped Up in the crease using a crease brush by Crown and blending with a MAC 217, then lightly applied Celebrate on the outer V to intensify. I used Boxed for my eyebrows. I dragged Wrapped Up under the eye with a MAC 266 brush and highlighted the inner corner with a bit more of the Gateau colour. This colour is my favourite! I lined my eye with UD 24/7 pencil in Zero. Curled lashes and applied more mascara. Voila!

Who else picked up this palette? I was thinking of getting the nude palette but haven’t heard such good things about it. I love this palette, I am seriously thinking about depotting all my Sleek palettes into one big palette so I can see what colours I have at a quick glance. Good idea huh!?

Thanks for reading girlies!