Grey Alexander Wang Focco

Hey girlies, I followed the crowd and bought one of these bags from eBay and you know what I love it! Love it so much I’m thinking of buying it in black too. I blame Laura, she makes me want everything!

I bought this on Monday 22nd and it came Wednesday 24th I was so chuffed with how quick it came. It cost £29.99 with £3.99 delivery, I haven’t bought myself a new bag since May last year, well Darren ♥ bought it for me so I was well overdue one. I work on a building site so my old pale pink bag had turned a nasty shade of brown! Yuk!


I have my dressing gown rolled up inside this to pad it out a bit, it looks huge - haha!

Love the studs on the bottom
Tonight I will finally get round to emptying the old one into the new one no doubt I’ll find some hidden treasures deep at the bottom!

Cute side pocket with a double zip (NOTD to come)

Inside the Focco, usual suspects, phone pocket, zip pocket and that little bag of salty crap, what is it? Does anyone actually use it?

I bought this beauty from THIS seller. Did any of you pick up one of these bags too? I love the studs on the bottom, they bring a little rock chick to the bag.

Just for laughs my Animal T Shirt - ♥ this