FOTN - Molten Metal by Sleek

Hey girlies, what a wonderful bank holiday weekend we had, although it’s not quite over for me. Darren and I ♥ are on our hols til 3rd May and have been the laziest people in London I’m sure! We ventured out to Lakeside yesterday and I was spoilt rotten, we had a lovely meal at La Tasca then came home, I had a Nana nap for 2 hours!

Anyway, here’s a quick FOTN that I knocked up a couple of nights ago to celebrate my birthday, Easter Sunday is just the best day to have your birthday on!






Eyes
Bad Girl eye pencil by Benefit as a base for the outer corner
MAC e/s Satin Taupe over the top of Bad Girl
Molten Metal eyshadow by Sleek
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Ardell Demi Wispies false lashes

Face
MAC Face and Body in C3
Rose Gold blush by Sleek (♥ it!)
MAC MSF in Medium

Lips
Lipstick by GOSH – Darling
Lipgloss Prrr by MAC

If you haven't got Molten Metal yet you must! It really is a gorgeous product, to read my post on Molten Metal Liquid Eyeshadow click HERE

If you are back at work this week, it’s a short one! Will any of you be watching the Royal Wedding?

Take care my lovelies