Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Shadow

Hi girlies, I’ve had these beauties from Laura Mercier for over a year now, I bought them in New York in Sephora in Times Square (it’s the best shop in the world!) Nic from Pixiwoo done a Nicole Sherzinger inspired look on You Tube and she used these 2 colours, you can see the video HERE. I made it my mission to buy everything she used in the video because I loved the look so much. When I tried to do the look on myself I realised I just don’t have the eye space for these colours, I have quite hooded eyes so these colours are lost on me. However, click HERE to see one of my makeover posts I done on my sister using these crème eye colours.


My thoughts – I love them! As you can see from the picture a little goes a long way, they are so soft and creamy and blend really well. I tried these colours a couple of times on myself and mixed the 2 together to get a lighter brown shade which worked well too.


No Flash

With Flash

Now these beauts aren’t cheap they retail at £18 each, the tubes have 8.5g of product in them but like I said a little goes a long way so you will have these for ages! I got them cheaper in the states, maybe paying £13/£14 for them instead, I didn’t save loads but it all helps. You can buy them HERE from House of Frazer online, or instore.

On the HOF website there are 4 colours available altogether, Burnished Copper, Platinum, Gold and Rose Gold. I have Burnished Copper and Platinum already but I’d quite happily add the other 2 to my collection too.

Have any of you got these too? Aren’t they lush!