Small Primark Haul

Hey girls, isn’t the snow beautiful? I know it’s caused havoc with some and I will be a hater if my Mum ♥ doesn’t manage to get up for Christmas!

I popped into Primark yesterday, which is another thing I have a love/hate relationship with, but I was pleasently suprised at what I found! I think sticking to the smaller Primarks is key to shopping, I can’t handle Oxford Street any day of the week, it’s horrid! My local Primark was empty, there was the usual clothes all over the floor, a faint smell of B.O. and Maccy D’s is next door. But when there’s bargains like these in store it all makes it worth while.


This cute charm bracelet was only £2.50 but I love it! It has a gorgeous little locket on it for photos, but trying to find photos small enough of Darren ♥ and my Dad ♥ is another thing!


I’m not really one for slippers, I think because I hate my feet getting hot but this weather has got me wanting something warm on me tootsies so I bought these for £1.30!!! An absolute bargain! Primark had a few other designs but I’m a sucker for a bit of leopard print!


Do any of you have a love/hate relationship with Primark?