Copycat No 2 - Pixiwoo Picture

Hi ladies
I had another go at copying one of Pixiwoos pictures in their facebook album, you can see the picture I was copying HERE



First I primed my eye using the tiniest bit of UDPP and I think it really is empty now! *sad face* Covered the lower eyelid with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, then using a MAC 217 brush blended this upto the brow bone. I used 3 Barry M dazzle dusts numbers 72, 78 and 90 for the colours. Then used the 2 matte browns from the Storm Sleek palette for my eyebrow. Stuck on a false lash strip by Ardell and there you have it. I loved using the dazzle dusts they were quite easy to use and the NYX pencil gave me a sticky base for the dusts to adhere to. I wish I didn’t have such baggy/wrinkly eyelids, where's my model when I need her!

I'm having so much fun copying these looks, thinking of doing a scary sort of halloween look - I won't need much make up! lol ;p

Stacey