E.L.F Powder Brush

Afternoon girlies - typical, the day after I do a post showing you all what brushes I’ve got, my E.L.F brush turns up that I ordered last week! My fault really, I should have waited. I bought the brush from HERE and I blame Laura (lollipop26) again for this purchase! Lol. I watched her YT video on MAC Face and Body foundation and she used this brush to apply it. I just checked the website and it's currently out of stock, it's a popular brush! It’s a bargain really, it only cost £3.50 but with £2.95 delivery. I don’t have said foundation just yet but it’s getting closer! I can feel it!


My first thoughts on the brush are that it’s just ok, as you will see from the picture below, the bristles aren’t quite even enough for my liking. Am I on my own on that one? Is that a bit OCD of me? But for £3.50 or £6.45 if you’re including delivery I can’t really complain. I’m also a bit nifty with a pair of scissors. I will do another post when I get my little mitts on MAC Face and Body foundation showing you how it applied and my thoughts on the foundation and the brush.


Do any of you have this brush? Or MAC face and body foundation?

Let me know your thoughts girls

Stace x x x