Nails Inc - Haymarket



Nails Inc are probably my all time fav nail polish, this colour included, I was a little bit apprehensive about wearing this colour at first but I soon got used to it and the compliments were flowing! All the girls in the office loved it.






Back in March me and a few girls went to The Vitality Show at Earls Court - Olympia, I was in beauty heaven! My fella gave me some spending money for the day which I spent and then some!! My bank balance got a bit of shock, I was a good girl though and told my other half that I had spent a little more. That is where I picked up this beauty. Nails Inc had a deal on buy 3 for £15 so I bought 2 Jermyn Street (my fav colour ever! Post to follow) and 1 Haymarket.

Haymarket is quite a sheer colour and at first application I thought I had wasted my money but after another coat the colour really came out, it doesn’t have a shiny finish so a top coat is a must. I use a top coat by Sally Hansen it’s called Miracle Growth, not that it works for me mind. Maybe long nails just aren’t meant for me, it’s an ongoing battle.

What do you think of this colour? I’d love to hear what your tips and tricks are for growing your nails