FOTN

Hey girlies, here’s a quick FOTN of the make up I wore out for the in-laws anniversary last weekend. I tried filming it this weekend but my camera cut out half way through and you could see up my nostrils throughout the whole thing, it wasn’t pretty. I think I’ll be asking santa for a new camera this Christmas! Any suggestions?



Apologies for blurry photo =S
Face
MAC F&B C3
MAC MSF in Medium
I forgot to blush but would have used Coralista by Benefit
Storm palette by Sleek for brows – 2 matte browns

Eyes
UDPP
MAC e/s Phloof!
Buck from UD Naked Palette in the crease and dragged under the eye
Virgin from UD Naked palette for inner highlight
Max Factor False Lash effect mascara
Storm palette by Sleek – matte black along lash line
Avon Liquid liner to hide false lash line
Ardel Demi Wispies

Lips
MAC lipstick – Patisserie

We went to the Spice Merchant Indian restaurant at Canary Wharf and it was amazing! After, we headed back to Darren’s ♥ Mum and Dad’s and had a big ol’ slice of cheesecake to celebrate 30 married years!


I would love to tell you that I made this all by myself but I can't lie to my readers! It was so good and we got a doggy bag to take home with us!